Showcase Pages

Tuesday 7 February 2012

Not enough hours...

There really are not enough hours in the day, not for the enjoyable stuff anyway, there are far, far too many for the boring and dreary stuff!  My mind is spinning with ideas for projects and making money.  My addiction is turning into a business, which I am sooo excited about.  Have also sourced my own labels!!! now from reading this you will have no idea how truly exciting I am finding this idea, put it this way, my already weakened bladder can hardly contain itself.
My  husband is bringing home some fabrics from an indian dressmaker, lovely fabric, but very thin and slippery and todate, have no idea what to do with it.  Ive also sorted out a facebook page, my little cottage business is turning into something real!  So, go find The Sewing Croft on facebook.  Love Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment