Showcase Pages

Saturday 26 May 2012

Sneek Peak of Postcard Pillows

I am sooooo very pleased with my new range of postcard pillows.  They look stunning. I am going to list one each day for the next few days on both Etsy www.etsy.com/shops/thesewingcroft and Folksy www.folksy.com/shops/thesewingcroft, both of these shops will hold the range.  I have decided not to sell via my website, purely because its the same price anyway and it is one less place to have to update with prices.  I also find it very confusing getting sales from Etsy, Folksy, sewingcroft.co.uk and facebook!  My brain has never recovered from 'nappy brain' syndrome and as I am rapidly approaching 'middle age' I dont see it getting any better.  I listed this today in both my shops, the stamp photograph is my own Grandad some 70 years ago.
I seem to get a lot of reader hits to this page, especially recently so I thought I would use it to showcase the entire range BEFORE it hits the shops.
   




















Please do visit the shops as the range is listed.  They measure 10 x 8" come fully stuffed as closed cushions, decorative non washable. If you do order you MUST read my terms and conditions in shops or facebook page www.facebook.com/thesewingcroft or website http://www.thesewingcroft.co.uk/

Orders are expected to be high for these so make sure you get in whilst the time frames are low.

Hope you like, would love to hear comments.

Zoe


3 comments:

  1. Love your new designs, hope they sell well for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love these! They'd make such unique gifts. Good luck with the sales:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you guys! Have to admit I do love them. I also had another idea but thats another story, in the meantime I have some wild children to write about. x

    ReplyDelete