Showcase Pages

Tuesday 3 April 2012

Cornwall, Sewing and Designs

Hey everyone!! We have just had a wonderful week away in the North of Cornwall, scenery, weather and company were just perfect.  We found an amazing cove, that, when the tide went out revealed a huge hidden beach and caves. Stunning cliff walks too, altho, my poor 4 year old son could barely move without one of us shouting at him to STOP!!!!!  He CAN NOT be trusted, he has NO fear whatsoever! I think next time I shall just tie him to me, much less stressful.  Husband also suggested walking boots, am I really there yet I ask myself? Walking boots? perhaps one of those little sticks?? Please NO! Im not ready.                                                                                                                                    

Was lovely to be home again, started straight on the orders for the Croft, not masses but enough to make me feel happier about the way its going.  I also made up a dress for my daughters fav bear and a present for a good friends son. Very productive.  The website looking good, but NO sales as yet.  Should I admit that? Not sure.  Now it is the Easter holidays, it will be summer before we know it!  I have also been accepted onto a website WOW Thank You. Thought I would give it a try.

 Realised that I cant get away with doing NO marketing at all, no matter how good I think I am                              

Love Zoe                                                                                                    


 

No comments:

Post a Comment